- 2 Person capacity
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 46″ x 40″ x 75″
- You must be able to walk around the sauna during assembly.
- You must have a minimum of 6″ above the sauna for assembly.
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 42″ x 36″ x 68″
- Music System with Bluetooth and MP3 Aux Connection and 2 dynamic speakers with pre-amp (no radio included)
- Interior LED control panel
- Grade A Canadian Hemlock wood construction
- Electrical service: 120V/15amp
- Clasp together assembly
- 7 BioPhoton Nano-Carbon Ultra-Low EMF Far Infrared Heat Emitters (Heating Panels)
- Tempered glass door
- Interior reading/chromotherapy lighting system
- Clasp together assembly
- Roof vent
- Sauna weight: 330 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 385 lbs.
- Ships in 2 boxes
- Blueshift Owner’s Manual
- Cancellation & Return Policy
Celebration Saunas’ Ultra-Low EMF saunas emit far infrared light at 9.4 microns, the resonant frequency of the human body, which penetrates deep into the subcutaneous layer of skin to aid in the elimination of harmful substances that can be expressed through sweating. Far-infrared sauna is becoming increasingly popular due to the many health benefits that it offers.
Do infrared saunas work?
Yes, infrared saunas do work. They offer a variety of health benefits, including pain relief, improved circulation, detoxification, and immunity boosting. If you are looking for a new way to improve your health, then an infrared sauna may be right for you.
- Pain relief -One of the main benefits of using an infrared sauna is that it can help to relieve pain. The heat generated by the infrared sauna can penetrate deep into the muscles and tissues, helping to reduce inflammation and pain. Pain relief and subsequent improved restful sleep are the first noticeable and reported benefits after the first session.
- Improved Circulation – Another great benefit of infrared saunas is that they can help improve circulation. The heat generated by the infrared rays helps to dilate the blood vessels, which in turn helps to improve circulation delivering nutrient-rich, oxygen-rich blood flow to areas that may not get as much due to a sedentary lifestyle or injury, or chronic condition. This improved circulation can lead to increased energy levels and an overall feeling of well-being.
- Detoxify – Infrared saunas help to detoxify the body by stimulating sweat production. Sweating helps to remove toxins from the body, including heavy metals and chemicals, parasites, and mold.
- Improved Immunity – Infrared saunas can bolster the immune system. The heat produced by the infrared rays helps to increase white blood cell production, which then helps fight off infection and disease. By using a far-infrared sauna, we can safely create a low-grade fever in our bodies. This is the first line of defense for our body when combating viruses and infections. Many chronic conditions, such as mold toxicity and parasitic infections, are heat-sensitive and cannot survive in a far infrared environment. The body becomes too hot for them to tolerate prolonged exposure to a low-grade fever. For people affected by Lyme disease, far infrared saunas are a popular way to kill the bacteria and stop the infection from recurring.
- Weight loss – Infrared saunas can improve metabolism and help you lose weight. The heat from the sauna helps burn calories and makes you sweat, which causes water weight loss. What’s great about sweating in an infrared sauna is that it allows your body to get rid of toxins that it would otherwise struggle to process or eliminate. These toxins often lead to inflammation in the body, so getting rid of them can be very beneficial for your overall weight loss goals. Excess fat isn’t necessarily the result of overeating but can also be due to inflammation or an allergic reaction. In fact, obesity doctors will tell you that obesity has more to do with the toxins we consume along with our calories than simply the number of calories themselves. Eliminating the toxins causing inflammation that cause us to swell up like, for me, lactose or gluten is a huge factor in the weight loss effect found in an infrared sauna.
- Skin health- The use of infrared saunas can also improve skin health by increasing collagen and elastin production and promoting cell regeneration. The heat generated by infrared saunas can also help to open pores and remove impurities from the skin. (like taking a bath from the inside out.) Far infrared sauna has been proven to provide relief and remission to psoriasis and eczema. Acne infections also improve with prolonged sauna use.
- Heart health- Infrared saunas have also been shown to improve heart health by reducing blood pressure and improving heart rate variability. By increasing the core temperature of the body and inducing a low-grade fever your body knows it needs to cool down. The first thing the body does is take in cooler oxygen, increasing respirations, and the heart rate in an attempt to cool the body before you start sweating. This increase in respiration and heart rate provides a passive cardiovascular workout and increases the production of HDLs or High-density lipoproteins in the blood. HDLs are the good cholesterol in your blood that eats the low-density lipoproteins or LDLs that like to attach themselves to our arterial walls. The heat generated by infrared saunas can also help to reduce stress and promote relaxation. (I did say better sleep, right?)
The Science Behind Infrared Saunas
Infrared light is a type of electromagnetic radiation that falls within the wavelength range of 700 nm to 1 mm. This range is just beyond visible light on the electromagnetic spectrum. Infrared light has the ability to penetrate the body, providing deep tissue penetration without causing any damage, (think deep tissue massage without the pressure). Far infrared light activates the mitochondria, the powerhouse of our cells, and helps to maximize energy output called ATP. ATP is the energy cells use to bring themselves to a level of homeostasis. Excess ATP in each cell is transferred to the cells next to it for improved intercellular communication. This cell-to-cell vibration effect is how we eliminate toxins from the deeper protected organs like our heart, liver, kidneys, and more and transport those toxins out through the skin over time and continued use.
When infrared light penetrates the skin, it increases the temperature of the tissues and causes them to emit infrared radiation. This process is known as “resonance absorption.” The body then absorbs this infrared radiation, which leads to an increase in core temperature. The human body has its highest absorption rate with a far infrared wavelength of 9.4 microns also known as “life light” or biophotons.
If you’re looking to improve your overall health, infrared saunas can be a great addition to your routine. Give infrared saunas a try and see how they can help you reach your health goals! Because you’re worth it!