Hearth Health Benefits of Infrared Suanas
Celebrate Heart Health!
Are you ready to Heal and Improve your Heart?
Its true there is no better way to get Heart Healthy than with a Biophotonic Far Infrared Sauna. When far infrared light is applied to the body the body’s natural reaction is to cool itself. Releasing hormones from the Hypothalamus to the eccrine sweat glands throughout the body. As you begin to sweat the bodies consumption of oxygen increases and blood flow increases sending oxygen and nutrient rich blood to the extremities. This is known as a passive cardiovascular workout.
When you strengthen your heart with a passive cardiovascular workout you feel more energetic. As a byproduct when your heart exercises your body produces high-density lipoproteins (HDL) or good cholesterol that remove fats including bad cholesterol from cells and artery walls. Low-density lipoproteins (LDL) or bad cholesterol is what sticks to our arterial walls. HDL particles remove fats, including Low-density lipoproteins, from cells, then transport it back to the liver for excretion or re-utilization. This translates to normalized blood pressure readings and lowered bad cholesterol levels. Many clients have been able to nix the toxic heart medications to regulate and manage their heart condition with the safe, effective & natural application of a Biophotonic Far Infrared Sauna.
There are a multitude of studies confirming the healing benefits of far infrared sauna on the cardiovascular system. Heart Healthy benefits include improved healing from heart attack or myocardial infarction, management of Congestive Heart Failure & COPD, management of Chronic Heart Failure, Improved Blood Pressure, improved endothelial function, reduced heart rate variability and oxidative stress as well as enhanced physical performance.
The FDA has approved the use of far-infrared for treatment of heart disease. Some insurance companies and health savings accounts offer reimbursements for the cost of a prescribed in-home saunas. If reimbursement is not available from your insurance company the IRS may allow a health expense deduction for in-home saunas prescribed by a physician. For those seeking documentation for your insurance company please submit the available documents below specific to your condition. *All topics and conclusions of the health benefits of infrared saunas have been thoroughly researched by Celebration Saunas but results can vary.
- Effects of hot water bath or sauna on patients with congestive heart failure: acute hemodynamic improvement by thermal vasodilation. Tei C, Horikiri Y, Park JC, Jeong JW, Chang KS, Tanaka N, Toyama Y.
- Repeated sauna therapy improves myocardial perfusion in patients with chronically occluded coronary artery-related ischemia. Sobajima M, Nozawa T, Ihori H, Shida T, Ohori T, Suzuki T, Matsuki A, Yasumura S, Inoue H.
- Far infrared radiation (FIR): its biological effects and medical applications.Vatansever F, Hamblin MR. Photonics Lasers Med. 2012 Nov 1;4:255-266
- [Thermal therapy for the management of cardiovascular pathology]. Persiianova-Dubrova AL, Badalov NG. Vopr Kurortol Fizioter Lech Fiz Kult. 2013 May-Jun;(3):57-61. Review. Russian.
- Sauna as a valuable clinical tool for cardiovascular, autoimmune, toxicant- induced and other chronic health problems. Crinnion WJ.
- Repeated sauna therapy attenuates ventricular remodeling after myocardial infarction in rats by increasing coronary vascularity of noninfarcted myocardium. Sobajima M, Nozawa T, Shida T, Ohori T, Suzuki T, Matsuki A, Inoue H.
- Effect of Waon therapy on oxidative stress in chronic heart failure. Fujita S, Ikeda Y, Miyata M, Shinsato T, Kubozono T, Kuwahata S, Hamada N, Miyauchi T, Yamaguchi T, Torii H, Hamasaki S, Tei C.
- Waon therapy mobilizes CD34+ cells and improves peripheral arterial disease. Shinsato T, Miyata M, Kubozono T, Ikeda Y, Fujita S, Kuwahata S, Akasaki Y, Hamasaki S, Fujiwara H, Tei C.
- Beneficial effects of Waon therapy on patients with chronic heart failure: results of a prospective multicenter study.Miyata M, Kihara T, Kubozono T, Ikeda Y, Shinsato T, Izumi T, Matsuzaki M, Yamaguchi T, Kasanuki H, Daida H, Nagayama M, Nishigami K, Hirata K, Kihara K, Tei C.
- Thermal therapy: a viable adjunct in the treatment of heart failure? Mussivand T, Alshaer H, Haddad H, Beanlands DS, Beanlands R, Chan KL, Higginson L, Leenen F, Ruddy TD, Mesana T, Silver MA.
- Repeated waon therapy improves pulmonary hypertension during exercise in patients with severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Umehara M, Yamaguchi A, Itakura S, Suenaga M, Sakaki Y, Nakashiki K, Miyata M, Tei C.
- Far-Infrared Therapy Induces the Nuclear Translocation of PLZF Which Inhibits VEGF-Induced Proliferation in Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells Yung-Ho Hsu,1 Yen-Cheng Chen,2 Tso-Hsiao Chen,2 Yuh-Mou Sue,2 Tzu-Hurng Cheng,3 Jia-Rung Chen,1 and Cheng-Hsien Chen1,2,*
- Far-infrared saunas for treatment of cardiovascular risk factors: summary of published evidence. Beever R. Can Fam Physician. 2009.
Type 2 Diabetes: The effects of repeated thermal therapy on quality of life in patients with type II diabetes mellitus. Beever R1.
Top Selling Saunas