TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE – Celebration Saunas.com, Inc.
- Celebration Saunas and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates shall not be held responsible for any misuse of the sauna by the customer. Celebration Saunas shall not be held liable for any damage and/or injury caused by customer misuse of product.
- Celebration Saunas and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates do not provide medical guidance or diagnosis. It is always recommended that you contact your physician for advice.
II. Cancellation and Return Policy
- Buyer may cancel and return the goods to Seller, subject to the terms and conditions of this policy. Buyer shall assume all risk of loss associated with the return as well as shipping, handling, restocking and other fees, costs and expenses as described in this policy.
- Seller reserves the right to refuse to refund any deposit or payment, or cancel any payment due, and any owing until such time as Seller a) is in receipt of the goods b) has inspected the goods and c) in the Sellers discretion, has found the goods to be free of damage.
- All returned goods must be in their original packaging. Seller may refuse to refund all or any portion of any payment, or cancel payment due and owing if the Buyer fails to fully comply with or violates the terms and conditions of this policy.
III. Shipping, Handling and Restocking Fees
- All cancelled orders and/or returned goods shall be subject to the following: a) storage fees and costs associated with routing the goods; b) handling and restocking fee of 20% of the total purchase for each sauna; c) all shipping costs to and from the Seller, and; d) a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number provided by Seller. Buyer’s failure to obtain the RMA number shall result in Seller not accepting any returned shipment and Buyer paying all costs and fees. All such costs and fees as determined by Seller shall be paid by Buyer to Seller upon demand by Seller.
We hope this information has been helpful. If you should have any further questions, don’t hesitate to call us toll free 855-728-6248, or email us at[email protected]
Limited Lifetime* Warranty:
Celebration Saunas, Inc. (“CS”), through its product manufacturers/suppliers, warranties the heating elements and electronics against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime* of the product from the original date of purchase. Any damages as a result of modifications made to the sauna of its components will void this warranty.
Most CS saunas are intended for INDOOR use only. Placing an INDOOR sauna outdoors will VOID this warranty. Any damage to an INDOOR sauna due to exposure to outdoor elements such as rain, snow, sun, wind or extreme temperatures will not be covered by this warranty.
Outdoor Saunas will be designated as such by CS. For the Limited Lifetime* Warranty of heating elements and electronics to be valid for an Outdoor Sauna, the owner is required to do the following: a) place the Outdoor Sauna under an impermeable roof, shielded from the weather; b) cover the Outdoor Sauna when not in use with a CS approved sauna cover; and c) tent the sauna cover over the electronic components located on the top of the Outdoor Sauna to prevent condensation buildup on those components.
Extent of Warranty:
This limited warranty applies to products manufactured or distributed by Celebration Saunas.com, Inc. under the CS brand name, delivered in the continental United States and extends to the original purchaser at the original site of installation only. This warranty becomes valid at time of purchase and terminates either by specified Lifetime* time frame, as defined below, or upon owner transfer or relocation, whichever comes first. Your sales receipt showing the date of purchase of the product is your proof of purchase.
All Celebration Saunas, Inc. products are manufactured with the highest quality appliances and are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of delivery. The appliance warranty is extended through the manufacturer for the product including, but not limited to: stereos, CD/DVD players, etc. All exchanged parts and products replaced under this warranty will become the property of Celebration Saunas, Inc. Celebration Saunas, Inc. reserves the right to change manufactures of any part to cover any existing warranty. Any parts determined to be defective must be returned to Celebration Saunas, Inc. to obtain warranty service.
You must prepay any shipping charges, export taxes, custom duties and taxes, or any other charges associated with the transportation of the parts. In addition you are responsible for insuring any parts shipped or returned. You must present Celebration Saunas, Inc. with proof of purchase documents (including the date of purchase). Any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof of purchase documents will be cause to VOID this limited warranty. Any product upon which the serial number has been defaced or removed is not eligible for warranty service.
This warranty does not apply if the unit has been subject to negligence, alteration, modification, misuse, abuse, repairs by non-Celebration Saunas, Inc. authorized personnel, inappropriate installations, or any case beyond the control of Celebration Saunas, Inc. invalidating this warranty including but are not limited to:
- Sauna products and accessories placed on non-approved surfaces
- Normal wear and tear or weathering
- Use of product not in accordance with instructions
Commercial grade sauna units are designed to run for 4 consecutive hours with a 90 minute break between each four hour session. Use of a commercial grade sauna that exceeds these parameters may cause failure of the saunas’ power supply unit. Should the power supply unit fail on a commercial grade sauna, the owner is limited to only two (2) warranty replacements of the power supply within the seven (7) year warranty period. Owners of commercial grade saunas will be charged $150.00, plus tax and shipping charges, for any replacement power supply units ordered following the two warranty replacements.
The grade A wood used in construction has been kiln dried, a certain amount of expansion and contraction occurs in the wood in a sauna environment. Surface cracks are not considered defects in material or workmanship, as they are normal characteristics of all woods. This includes minor cracks due to wood expansion and contraction. Wood is a living material that continues to respond to climate conditions, even after being manufactured into a sauna. Variations in the color or grain, and irregularities such fine cracks are part of the natural beauty of the wood and in no way should be considered defects. During normal operation, wood may crack slightly due to the changes in moisture level. This will not affect the structural integrity of the sauna. Prior to shipping, the wood is inspected for consistency, color and quality.
Our saunas are shipped around the globe, and can experience slight blemishes, scratches or scuffs in transit. All structures using wood are susceptible to minor dents, scratches and scuffing which are not covered by warranty. This is normal and will not affect the integrity, operation or Lifetime Warranty of your sauna.
Celebration Saunas.com, Inc. shall not be liable for loss of use of sauna or other Celebration Saunas.com, Inc. products or other secondary or incidental or consequential costs, expense or damages. Any implied warranty shall have duration equal of the applicable warranty stated above. Under no circumstances shall Celebration Saunas, Inc. or any of its representatives be held liable for injury to any person or damage to any property, however arising. Specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
* “Lifetime” is defined as seven (7) years from the date of product purchase for heating elements and electronics; three (3) years from the date of product purchase for wood components, and one (1) year from the date of product purchase for the AM/FM radio with CD player.
NOTE: ManyCustomer Service and Warranty issues are easily resolved by phone with our Technical Support Department. Celebration Saunas products are component modular, so component replacement is simple.
For customer service, contact Celebration Saunas, Inc. [email protected] or Toll-free: (855) 728-4268.
EXPANDED LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY provided by CELEBRATION SAUNAS, Inc.;
The manufacturer warranties its sauna’s heating elements and electronics against “defects” in material and workmanship for the Lifetime* of the product from the original date of purchase. In addition, for all original purchasers of non-commercial grade saunas which are located at the original delivery address,Celebration Saunas.com, Inc. warranties the heating component parts (see below), against “malfunction caused by normal wear and tear” for the Lifetime* of the product from the original date of purchase. For those owners, Celebration Saunas.com, Inc. will pay for replacement heating component parts and will ship them free of charge to the original purchaser. This Expanded Limited Lifetime Warranty is not transferable between parties.
To obtain Expanded Limited Lifetime Warranty service for heating component parts that malfunction due to normal wear and tear, (a) assure that all conditions set forth in the manufacturer’s limited lifetime* warranty are met; (b) locate Proof of the original purchase, and then; (c) contact Celebration Saunas.com, Inc. at[email protected] or call toll free (855) 728-6248.
Replacement Heating Component Parts Include: Biophotonic Nano-Carbon Heater Panels, Control Panels, Thermostat sending unit, CPU, Terminal Blocks and relays, 12v system, and wiring harness.